how-to get "gwtchosen 2.0.0-snapshot" working

marian lux

Oct 6, 2014, 5:44:36 AM10/6/14
to gwtq...@googlegroups.com
I did not found a complete docu how to get the gwtchosen snapshot working in my gwt project.
https://github.com/ArcBees/gwtchosen

After some investigation I found it out and want to share my experience:

With maven:
in your pom.xml add (as described on github)
<repositories>
    <repository>
        <id>sonatype.snapshots</id>
        <name>Sonatype snapshot repository</name>
        <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/</url>
        <layout>default</layout>
    </repository>
</repositories>
<dependency>
    <groupId>com.arcbees</groupId>
    <artifactId>gwtchosen</artifactId>
    <version>2.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <scope>compile</scope>
</dependency>

Then add
<dependency>
            <groupId>com.google.guava</groupId>
            <artifactId>guava-gwt</artifactId>
            <version>18.0</version>
</dependency>

In your gwt.xml:
<inherits name='com.arcbees.chosen.Chosen'/>

Assumption: gwt query is already configured.

Julien Dramaix

Oct 6, 2014, 6:05:56 AM10/6/14
to gwtq...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for sharing your experience!

We plan to release the new version of gwt-chosen after GWT 2.7. The main reason is that we are waiting that GssResource is included in gwt before to release.

Julien