ListBox not showing items in DraggableWidget

Nghia Nguyen

Sep 9, 2014, 12:28:13 AM9/9/14
to gwtq...@googlegroups.com
Hi All, I'm sorry for my English is very bad.I hope everybody understand that i want say.I have problem about drag and drop.I using library:
<groupId>com.googlecode.gwtquery</groupId>
<artifactId>gwtquery</artifactId>
<version>1.2.0</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.googlecode.gwtquery.plugins</groupId>
<artifactId>draggable-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.0.4</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.googlecode.gwtquery.plugins</groupId>
<artifactId>draggable</artifactId>
<version>1.0.4</version>
<type>pom</type>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.googlecode.gwtquery.plugins</groupId>
<artifactId>droppable-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.0.6</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

When i add a ListBox in DraggableWidget and click it, it not showing items.I searched GG but can not help me.Please help me.Thanks for read.
Untitled.png