Bug which makes ChosenListBox useless on phone form factor

Rogelio Flores

Mar 23, 2016, 2:40:28 PM3/23/16
to gwtquery
I just reported a bug which makes gwtchosen useless when used in phones:

I'm wondering if anyone know of a workaround or even if you could give pointers on fixing this on the source code. My guess is that someone familiar with the source code should be able to fix this quickly because what's not working on phones works fine on larger screens (tablets and desktop). It only happens on the new popup that appears on small screens.

Rogelio Flores

Mar 24, 2016, 1:21:49 PM3/24/16
to gwtquery
Found workaround for this. See the issue link for details: