DragAndDropCellTable make only some cells draggable

veit...@googlemail.com

Jul 11, 2014, 6:17:21 AM7/11/14
to gwtq...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I use the DragAndDropCellTable for a list of elements which can be reordered via DnD. This works fine so far.
But now I want some elements in the table (all cells of specific rows) to be droppable only while the elements of the other rows stay drag- and droppable.
I only found how to set Columns droppableonly but not how to set it for cells.
Is there a way to realize the droppableonly row?

Thanks,
Veit

Julien Dramaix

Jul 11, 2014, 8:37:13 AM7/11/14
to gwtq...@googlegroups.com
Add a BeforeDragStartHandler to your DragAndDropCellTable. In this handler, test if the data (represent a row in your table) you want to drag is authorize to to drag. If not throw a StopDragExcpetion

veit...@googlemail.com

Jul 15, 2014, 6:10:56 AM7/15/14
to gwtq...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,

that is exactly what I was looking for. I already tried the drag start event, but did not found how to stop the drag.

Regards Veit