shinokamparos

Aug 3, 2010, 3:45:43 PM8/3/10
to Google Web Toolkit Applications
Hi all,

I have a GWT module I want to load into a jsp page. My nocache.js file
load correctly from the server as per Firebug. The problem is that the
module does not display. I don't know what the problem, the code is
taken form the generated hosted page, which works, so I see no reason
why there should be a problem. My jsp file is set out below. Any help
would be greatly apreciated.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8"
pageEncoding="UTF-8"%>

<head>
<title>Login</title>
charset=UTF-8"></meta>
com.accounts.Login"></meta>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="../
com.accounts.Login/com.accounts.Login.nocache.js"></script>
</head>

<iframe src="javascript:''" id="__gwt_historyFrame"
tabIndex='-1' style="position: absolute; width: 0; height: 0; border:
0"></iframe>