Cursor Does not show up in text fields inside modal dialog

Jayant

Oct 5, 2007, 1:56:15 AM10/5/07
to GWT Tk
Hello Mat,

We have a few forms that are being shown in modal dialog. I am using
the focus model and adding all the text fields and buttons to the
focus model in proper sequence. The problem is that in firefox, the
cursor does not show up in the text fields in the form. The first text
field has the focus, because if I just start typing it shows up in the
text field as expected.

I have followed the focus model pattern almost exactly as in the demo
code, which works fine. As a test I attached one of the demo dialogs
to one of the links in my page and it also shows the same problem. It
means to me that the problem must be due to some thing else my gwt
module is doing. However I am not certain what it is and how to
correct the problem.

Has anyone seen this or similar problem?

Thanks,
-Jayant.

Mat Gessel

Oct 9, 2007, 2:31:58 PM10/9/07
to gwt...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have reports of this happening in my application at work. I have not yet rooted out the cause (or repro steps). I'll let you know if I figure it out.

-= Mat

--
Mat Gessel
http://www.asquare.net/gwttk/