Text item getting added to a ModalDialog

jonny.eight

Oct 13, 2007, 4:36:40 PM10/13/07
to GWT Tk
So, this is partly my fault since I'm not sure when this started to
happen. I'm running GWT Tk 0.2.3 under GWT 1.4.10. So far so good.

However, I have started see an extra input type of "text" being added
to the bottom of my ModalDialog. Tracing through the code I see the
following being added to the element member

This is casued at line 126 in the ModalDialog constructor

DOM.appendChild(getElement(), m_focusable);

What is not clear to me is
a) how do I stop the input item being created
b) what the line of code above is doing

Many thanks

jonny.eight

Oct 13, 2007, 4:42:01 PM10/13/07
to GWT Tk
So stupidly I commented out this line and now the added text item is
no longer there... I suspect that I have just broken something else!