No doubt a stupid question but....

BlackDhalia

Jul 16, 2007, 6:55:24 AM7/16/07
to GWT Tk
....can't get the debug module to run. Trying to run in hosted mode -
without an inherits entry in the projects XML. Just get error
messages saying the import cannot be resolved. So, add an entry into
the projects XML and then get an error as I don't have an additional
corresponding piece of XML.

I think I must be doing something fundamentally wrong. Any ideas?

Mat Gessel

Jul 16, 2007, 2:18:39 PM7/16/07
to gwt...@googlegroups.com
What is the second error message?

Note that you have to import the Debug module separately. The Tk
module does not include it. E.g.
<inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.User'/>
<inherits name='asquare.gwt.debug.Debug'/>
<inherits name='asquare.gwt.tk.Tk'/>

Also, ensure gwttk-0.2.3.jar is in the hosted shell classpath.

--
Mat Gessel
http://www.asquare.net/gwttk/

Emma Potter