Need Gwt Tk compatible with 1.5.3

Zed

Dec 24, 2008, 4:05:15 PM12/24/08
to GWT Tk

Hello!
When the Gwt Tk release compatible with 1.4 or 1.5 will be available.
I have been using ModalDialog in my application - it has highly
required features which the standard DialogBox doesn't have.
Now I passed to use gwt 1.5.3 and the ModalDialog is not working
properly - it has no outside border and other bugs.
I ran the demo (changed the start up code) and it compiles ok, but
works all wrong.
Please help with the version compatible with last GWT.

Zed

kilkenny

Dec 31, 2008, 6:34:03 AM12/31/08
to GWT Tk
Hey Zed

The SVN version compiles and runs with GWT 1.5. You have to check
GwtTK out from SVN (http://code.google.com/p/gwt-tk/source/checkout)
and build it yourself. Note that according to Mat the code is not yet
tested throughoutly. For me the SVN-Build works fine so far.

Regards, Adrian

--
http://traceurl.com