Any GWT TK snapshot available for Compatible with GWT 1.5?

TShravan

May 29, 2008, 7:07:28 AM5/29/08
to GWT Tk
Hi everybody,

I would like to move to GWT 1.5 RC 1. But before moving to that, I
would like to know any GWT Tk snapshot is available for GWT 1.5
compatible?

Could any one let me know the path if it is available?

Thanks in advance.

--
Shravan

Mat Gessel

May 29, 2008, 8:18:20 PM5/29/08
to gwt...@googlegroups.com
I have not yet tried GWT Tk with GWT 1.5. It will likely be about a
month before I start working in 1.5.

Anyone have comments on the performance of the hosted shell in 1.5? I
am seeing conflicting reports on the GWT user list.

--
Mat Gessel
http://www.asquare.net/gwttk/

kilkenny

May 30, 2008, 2:12:36 AM5/30/08
to GWT Tk
Hi guys

I'm using GWT Tk too, a 1.5 compatible build would be great.

Thanx in advance!

Regards, Adrian

--
http://traceurl.com

On 30 Mai, 02:18, "Mat Gessel" <mat.ges...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have not yet tried GWT Tk with GWT 1.5. It will likely be about a
> month before I start working in 1.5.
>
> Anyone have comments on the performance of the hosted shell in 1.5? I
> am seeing conflicting reports on the GWT user list.
>
> --
> Mat Gesselhttp://www.asquare.net/gwttk/

Joe Cole

Jun 24, 2008, 10:16:38 PM6/24/08
to GWT Tk
We are using gwt-tk without a hitch in 1.5RC1 :)
Hosted mode: startup is ~ the same, navigating between sections of
your app is much, much faster.

Joe

On May 30, 12:18 pm, "Mat Gessel" <mat.ges...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have not yet tried GWT Tk with GWT 1.5. It will likely be about a
> month before I start working in 1.5.
>
> Anyone have comments on the performance of the hosted shell in 1.5? I
> am seeing conflicting reports on the GWT user list.
>
> --
> Mat Gesselhttp://www.asquare.net/gwttk/

Charles Hope

Jul 5, 2008, 5:47:28 PM7/5/08
to GWT Tk
Very interesting. I cannot use Tk with GWT 1.5rc1. At compile time I
am getting

Rebind result 'asquare.gwt.tk.client.ui.behavior.TabFocusController'
must be a class
Rebind result
'asquare.gwt.tk.client.ui.behavior.PreventSelectionController' cannot
be abstract

I'm using IDEA 7.0.3, GWT 1.5rc1, Java 1.5.

Joe Cole

Jul 6, 2008, 3:20:53 AM7/6/08
to GWT Tk
Hi Charles,

We don't use that component, so that obviously needs to be upgraded.

Joe

Jocelyn Miller

Jul 21, 2008, 7:24:42 PM7/21/08
to gwt...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Is there any update on a GWT 1.5 compatible version of GWT Tk? My
experience thusfar has been that the ModalDialog doesn't work properly
with GWT 1.5 and the latest version of GWT Tk--a horizontal scroll bar
appears beneath the window in Firefox on Mac OSX.

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jocelyn

Mat Gessel

Jul 25, 2008, 12:41:15 PM7/25/08
to gwt...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for the info.

I have some vacation planned for the end of July and I'm planning on
starting work then.

-= Mat

Mat Gessel

Nov 5, 2008, 10:09:27 PM11/5/08
to Gudgee, gwt...@googlegroups.com
GWT 1.5 is in progress on the trunk. The projects compile w/ JDK
1.5/GWT 1.5 and the Demo runs. I have not really tested it though. The
good news is we have a real Ant build now, so you can run the tests
and make your own jars.

At work I am doing some preliminary tests to feel out GWT 1.5. For our
enterprise scale application I am getting a 62% increase in compile
time. Hosted mode takes 25% longer for the initial launch, but
refreshes are 4x faster.

If you do decide to try the tunk, please post any isses to the list.
Turnaround for build problems and such should be pretty quick. My
responsiveness for more complicated issues will partially depend on
whether my company switches to 1.5.

If anyone is interested in contributing, please let me know.

Cheers,

-= Mat

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 9:41 AM, Gudgee <luk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can i checkout for compatible with GWT 1.5. now?

kilkenny

Nov 23, 2008, 10:39:00 AM11/23/08
to GWT Tk
Hi Mat

I checked GwtTK out from SVN and got it to build on Linux. Then
replaced the old jar in my project and things compiled like a charm
under GWT 1.5.3 :-)

I use the DropDownPanel, the DropDownListener, the ControllerAdaptor
and the SimpleHyperLink class. I have not encountered a single problem
so far.

Thanks a lot!
Regards, Adrian

--