GWT.create call for papers

Joonas Lehtinen

May 16, 2014, 6:13:14 PM5/16/14
to gwt-st...@googlegroups.com

Just wanted to remind you all that the deadline for GWT.create call for presentations (CFP) is approaching fast. It is May 25 already.

Would you please help me with 3 things:
1) Spread the word about the CFP through your community channels. Tweet, blog, G+, ...
2) Encourage your colleagues to submit
3) Submit something yourself as well :)

It is critical to the success of GWT that we are able to keep the community thriving and there are few better ways than sharing the knowledge. GWT.create is an easy way to do this and the upcoming CFP deadline is good reminder to set aside half an hour for writing a proposal or two or three.

While we are early with the CFP this year, do not be afraid to post something that is still a bit vague. You will be able to refine (or even pull) it closer to the conference.

- Joonas