Steering Committee meeting notes (1/20)

Bhaskar Janakiraman

Jan 20, 2016, 1:32:29 PM1/20/16
to gwt-st...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,
We only had 4 people show up the meeting, including Daniel Kurka and I. Please see notes for GWT 2.8 updates.

Let me know if people feel we should schedule a meeting next week to make up (I don't think there's a lot of decisions pending).

Thanks,
Bhaskar

Christian Goudreau

Jan 20, 2016, 2:47:27 PM1/20/16
to gwt-st...@googlegroups.com
When do you think JsInterop problems will be fixed? What is your planning?

We're also using GWT 2.8 beta and outside JsInterop, we don't have much to say :D

Maybe in two weeks rather than next week for the next meeting?

Christian Goudreau | CEO - PDG

Bhaskar Janakiraman

Jan 20, 2016, 2:58:17 PM1/20/16
to gwt-st...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 11:47 AM, Christian Goudreau <christian...@arcbees.com> wrote:
When do you think JsInterop problems will be fixed? What is your planning?

We're also using GWT 2.8 beta and outside JsInterop, we don't have much to say :D

Maybe in two weeks rather than next week for the next meeting?

JSInterop is functional, its mainly a few minor issues, but we prefer to fix them before RC.

The next meeting is scheduled for Feb 10, so we might as well just meeting on the 10th, unless people feel a compelling need to meet earlier...

Bhaskar

Christian Goudreau

Jan 20, 2016, 2:59:52 PM1/20/16
to gwt-st...@googlegroups.com