GWT Steering Committee Changes

Bhaskar Janakiraman

Feb 6, 2017, 2:55:19 AM2/6/17
to gwt-st...@googlegroups.com, google-web-tool...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

As you may know, in our first meeting, we had decided that the GWT Steering Committee Chair position was to be a rotational responsibility shared by the SC members. We haven't implemented that for years now, but I'm happy to announce that starting this year, we are doing this. Colin Alworth has agreed to be the next GWT SC chair, taking over from me (I was nominally running this until now).

This is mainly an administrative change, but we also want to follow this up with more active work from the GWT Steering Committee. We will have more follow up email in the coming months.

Thanks,
Bhaskar