Meeting today?

Bhaskar Janakiraman

May 13, 2015, 9:58:54 AM5/13/15
to gwt-st...@googlegroups.com

This sneaked up on me. Any topics? I'm thinking we can cancel since we have the meet up in two weeks.
Bhsskar

Daniel Kurka

May 13, 2015, 10:04:54 AM5/13/15
to gwt-st...@googlegroups.com
I'll prefer cancelling

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 3:58 PM 'Bhaskar Janakiraman' via GWT Steering <gwt-st...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

This sneaked up on me. Any topics? I'm thinking we can cancel since we have the meet up in two weeks.
Bhsskar

Bhaskar Janakiraman

May 13, 2015, 11:12:47 AM5/13/15
to gwt-st...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
I'm going to cancel this meeting and schedule it for next Wednesday.

We don't have many steering committee members attending the meet-up at Google May 26/27. If you can make it, please sign up!

Thanks,
Bhaskar

Christian Goudreau

May 13, 2015, 11:24:56 AM5/13/15
to gwt-st...@googlegroups.com
I won't be able to travel, BUT, I'll be able to attend remotely major SC meetings. Also, there's 4 bees coming your way, don't let them abuse any nektar onsite, they tend to be buzzy when that happens.

Christian Goudreau | CEO - Président