GWT Steering Committee panel at GWT.create, RSVP

joo...@vaadin.com

Jan 18, 2015, 11:07:21 PM1/18/15
to gwt-st...@googlegroups.com
I'll host again a panel discussion in the end of the conference and would like to invite everyone from steering committee attending the conference to the panel.

Thanks everyone who participated last year, it was great fun. I hope we'll have as tough questions and livery discussion again this year.

Please confirm your attendance by email to Mountain View and/or Munich panels.

- Joonas

--
Dr. Joonas Lehtinen, Founder & CEO
Vaadin.com - +1-408-886-0554 - twitter.com/joonaslehtinen

Daniel Kurka

Jan 18, 2015, 11:11:09 PM1/18/15
to gwt-st...@googlegroups.com

Me