Writeup for gwt-presenter-1.1.1.jar

jchaganti

Sep 2, 2010, 10:45:19 AM9/2/10
to GWT Presenter
Hi,

Thanks a lot for coming up with such an elegant framework. I have been
using snapshot version of gwt-presenter-1.1.1 for past 6 months and
it's been really useful. I am happy that it has finally come out.

Although I have been using for past 6 months, I haven't fully
understood the architecture of the framework, particularly the way
"Places" are managed. I found that it's drastically different from the
earlier version of the framework. Is there any writeup which explains
the architecture of this framework, again, particularly the way
"Places" are managed? Since I did not understand the "Places", the
history of my application is in a complete mess.

I am sure such a write up would be really useful in making use of this
framework in a much efficient manner.

I am sorry if this is a duplicate post. I have browsed through earlier
posts, but did not find any post which addresses my concern.

Thanks...