Place Manager Trouble.

1 view

I~N~S~I

Jun 23, 2010, 1:35:11 PM6/23/10
to GWT Presenter
Hi all,

I'm having some trouble switching between two views.

My applications has three presenters One is a link bar which has links
to the two hyper-links pointing the two remaining presenters (using
the PLACE). The app presenter calls the link bar presenter and add
them to the container
container.add(topLinkBarPresenter.getDisplay().asWidget());

the constructor of the link bar takes the one presenter as a
parameter.
@Inject
public TopLinkBarPresenter(final Display display,
final EventBus eventBus,
final DispatchAsync dispatcher,
final HomePagePresenter homePagePresenter){
super(display, eventBus);
this.dispatcher = dispatcher;
this.homePagePresenter = homePagePresenter;
bind();
}

this loads the home page without any issue. But when i click on the
hyper-link for to load my other view it doesn't load. it's not calling
my presenter at all. The URL gets changed accordingly.

I think the problem is how i'm loading the Home page through the
constructor of my linkbar. because if I add both my presenters to the
link bar constructor both of them appear.

can anyone give me a solution......

thanks in advance.

InsI