GXT 4 working with GWTP?

Carlo Lupo

Jul 28, 2016, 2:28:00 PM7/28/16
to GWTP
Can anyone tell if GXT 4 is supported by GWTP? If, what has to be considered? Are there any examples?

And another question: does GWTP work if we do not use the UiBinder?

Kasoma Fredrick

Jul 28, 2016, 4:41:53 PM7/28/16
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
Personally i ve used GXT 4 and GWPT and they worked perfectly with gwt version 2.8/2.7

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 9:28 PM, Carlo Lupo <carl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can anyone tell if GXT 4 is supported by GWTP? If, what has to be considered? Are there any examples?

And another question: does GWTP work if we do not use the UiBinder?

Fredrick Kasoma
Software Developer
Planet Systems (U) Ltd
Plot 170 Semawata Road-Ntinda
P.O.Box 3761 Kampala Uganda
Tel: 0700-408387
Email:fka...@planetsystems.co

"No Burden Bearer Carries Burden of the other"