Best way to ask questions about GWT?

Cristian Spiescu

Sep 5, 2016, 11:59:26 AM9/5/16
to GWTP
Hello,

GWTP is a very nice piece of software.

However, self-teaching is a little bit more difficult than on other open-source technologies because 1) debugging is not comfortable as in plain java and 2) many aspects are related to conventions/best practices enforced by GWTP.

What would be the best way to ask for questions about GWTP? Looking at the posts here, I see there are not a lot of answers lately. Can we still post questions here? Or maybe stack-overflow is preferred? Or maybe we shouldn't ask any more as the authors don't have time any more to support GWTP?

Thanks in advance.
Cristian.

Harsh Yadav

Sep 5, 2016, 7:50:06 PM9/5/16