Sharing a "Presenter Module" with multiple projects

Daniel Blanc

Aug 18, 2016, 11:50:06 AM8/18/16
to GWTP
Hi All,

I would like to share a "Presenter Module" with different project.
First I have some errors highlighted by Eclipe (that I can not understand) when packaging it in a Gwt module but it does not prevent to compile.
Then when compiling a project that use that module, I face some injection and binding errors.

Before going further in the debug, I would like your feedback on the following 2 questions :
- first is it really possible to do it ? or is there some blocking points in the way GWTP is designed that makes it impossible.
- has someone already succeeded to do it ?

Thanks