Hidden params into PlaceRequest

Danilo Reinert

Aug 23, 2013, 11:03:42 AM8/23/13
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
Sometimes I would like to pass hidden Object params through PlaceRequest.

Does it sound reasonable to you?

--
D. Reinert

SP Gingras

Aug 26, 2013, 9:19:58 PM8/26/13
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
Could you give a use case for this?

Barop, Johannes

Aug 27, 2013, 2:45:02 AM8/27/13
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
I think this is problematic since a `Place` and it's corresponding `Request` represents a state in the browser history. If a parameter is hidden from the browser history you would be unable to deserialize this Place from the browser history.

2013/8/27 SP Gingras <simon.pier...@gmail.com>

Johannes Barop - Softwareentwicklung & Beratung
Alsterdorfer Straße 573
DE-22335 Hamburg

E-Mail: j...@barop.de
Tel.: +49 40 807 907 37
Fax : +49 40 807 907 39
Mobil: +49 176 491 551 38

Web: http://www.barop.de

Steuernummer: 49/012/01566
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer gemäß §27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE271106292

Danilo Reinert

Aug 27, 2013, 9:00:13 AM8/27/13
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
Well, I'm working on a proposal I've made about Presenter's supporting a "finish callback".

I would like to call a new Presenter, passing a callback to it, and once its done, this callback would be executed and then disposed.

--
D. Reinert

Danilo Reinert

Aug 27, 2013, 9:06:03 AM8/27/13
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
The hidden parameter would unable the functionality or would just be unrecoverable?

--
D. Reinert