SecurityDelegate?

瀏覽次數:46 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Carlo Lupo

未讀,
2016年7月28日 上午9:13:522016/7/28
收件者:GWTP
As beeing complete new to GWT and GWTP I'm trying to understand looking at examples. So, looking at GWTP, I found this page "http://dev.arcbees.com/gwtp/get-started/Bootstrap-Code.html#bootstrapper" with a sample Bootstrapper. They use a type "SecurityDelegate", but as the source code is incomplete, missing the imports of package, I cannot figure out where this "SecurityDelegate" comes from. A GWT-jar? A GTWP-jar? Googleing it brought no results.

Anyone can help?

Carlo Lupo

未讀,
2016年7月28日 下午2:24:162016/7/28
收件者:GWTP
Rethinking it: it might be a implemented class? The docs should state it.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息