SecurityDelegate?

Carlo Lupo

Jul 28, 2016, 9:13:52 AM7/28/16
to GWTP
As beeing complete new to GWT and GWTP I'm trying to understand looking at examples. So, looking at GWTP, I found this page "http://dev.arcbees.com/gwtp/get-started/Bootstrap-Code.html#bootstrapper" with a sample Bootstrapper. They use a type "SecurityDelegate", but as the source code is incomplete, missing the imports of package, I cannot figure out where this "SecurityDelegate" comes from. A GWT-jar? A GTWP-jar? Googleing it brought no results.

Anyone can help?

Carlo Lupo

Jul 28, 2016, 2:24:16 PM7/28/16
to GWTP
Rethinking it: it might be a implemented class? The docs should state it.