Manual reveal presenter widget

Arpit Tripathi

Oct 26, 2014, 11:03:58 AM10/26/14
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
I have a presenter with multiple slots filled with widgets. I want to show a presenter widget as soon as all the content is loaded into that widget (also, show a rotating gif till it loads).
For regular presenters, this can be achieved with manual-reveal in 'prepareFromRequest' but since there is no such method in presenter widget, what's the right way to achieve similar behavior?

Maxime Mériouma-Caron

Nov 1, 2014, 9:47:42 PM11/1/14
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
Mayb you could just add a Loading widget in your PresenterWidget. Then in the onReveal method of your PresenterWidget :
1) Show the loading widget, hide the rest of the content.
2) Fetch data. In the callback, hide the loading and show the content

Tomek Kańka

Nov 3, 2014, 9:23:56 AM11/3/14
to gwt-pl...@googlegroups.com
W dniu niedziela, 2 listopada 2014 02:47:42 UTC+1 użytkownik Maxime Mériouma-Caron napisał:
Mayb you could just add a Loading widget in your PresenterWidget. Then in the onReveal method of your PresenterWidget :
1) Show the loading widget, hide the rest of the content.
2) Fetch data. In the callback, hide the loading and show the content

Usually I use CardLayout for such purpose. Card for loading, card for display and sometimes card for some errors (no such record).