Ohloh project page

1 view

Robert Munteanu

Jul 2, 2010, 4:07:12 AM7/2/10
to gwt-mpv-apt
Hi,

I've added a basic entry about the project at Ohloh, to help increase
our visibility.

https://www.ohloh.net/p/gwt-mpv-apt

Once we get 1.3 out the door, I can look into getting some more
attention on the project, as I think it's a fantastic piece of work
and deserves more visibility.

Robert

--
Sent from my (old) computer

Stephen Haberman

Jul 2, 2010, 12:22:40 PM7/2/10
to gwt-m...@googlegroups.com

> I've added a basic entry about the project at Ohloh, to help increase
> our visibility.
>
> https://www.ohloh.net/p/gwt-mpv-apt

Sweet.

> Once we get 1.3 out the door, I can look into getting some more
> attention on the project, as I think it's a fantastic piece of work
> and deserves more visibility.

That'd be awesome. Going after visibility is really not my talent--it'd
be great to have some help with that.

I just released 1.3. Thanks for the contributions--great stuff!

- Stephen

Robert Munteanu

Jul 3, 2010, 4:02:01 PM7/3/10
to gwt-m...@googlegroups.com

Glad to help. I published an article on dzone - hopefully it makes it
to the front page

http://www.dzone.com/links/cutting_down_gwts_verbosity_with_gwtmpvapt.html

Robert

> - Stephen

Robert Munteanu

Jul 3, 2010, 4:10:46 PM7/3/10
to gwt-m...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 7:22 PM, Stephen Haberman
<ste...@exigencecorp.com> wrote:

>> I've added a basic entry about the project at Ohloh, to help increase
>> our visibility.
>>
>> https://www.ohloh.net/p/gwt-mpv-apt
>
> Sweet.

I've also added a freshmeat.net entry - not yet visible - at
http://freshmeat.net/projects/gwt-mpv-apt . That should get us
syndicated across 12.1% for the internet.

Robert

Stephen Haberman

Jul 3, 2010, 6:20:43 PM7/3/10
to gwt-m...@googlegroups.com

> Glad to help. I published an article on dzone - hopefully it makes it
> to the front page

Awesome. Love the screenshots.

Thanks!

- Stephen