Mnemonics and umlauts in labels

KaiWeing

Aug 3, 2010, 10:48:53 AM8/3/10
to gwt-mosaic
Hello,

I am working with GWT 2.0.3 and the 2.0 branch of mosaic.

How should I add label text containing umlauts? Using one of the
entities ü etc. is not possible as the & character converted to
& resulting in e.g. ü getting written as label text.

Also using the umlaut characters directly does not result in automatic
replacement with the entity.

Furthermore the mnemonics feature does not currently seem to be
implemented in the 2.0 version, right? Because as I said I see the &
character and no underlined character.

Are umlauts in labels possible? Are mnemonics currently supported?

Besides that, form layouting with mosaic is really fun.

Regards, Kai