Problem with Column resizing in IE.

Nico

Oct 1, 2010, 10:48:50 AM10/1/10
to gwt-mosaic, p.r...@akka.eu
Hello,

In my project I used a ScrollTable and I replace it bu a
PagingScrollTable. I noticed there is, for the two kinds of table, the
same bug in IE (7 and 8) : if I have an horizontal scrollbar and I try
to resize column, sometimes the headers and columns are not aligned.
The Alignment is corrected when I use the scrollBar.

I believe this error is caused by the dataWrapper.scrollLeft which
changes during resizing.

I overrided the onBrowser function and added a functionnality which
allows to set the correct dataWrapper scrollLeft. My modification
works in 90% of uses but I still have few problems.

In the way to resolve all problems, I believe I must acces to the
dataHeader( from AbstractScrollTable) but this property is private and
have no accessors.

Is there another solution for the bug? Does it exist a patch?

Thanks,

Nicolas