Maven integration

Yaakov

Jul 22, 2009, 12:26:59 PM7/22/09
to gwt-maven
Hi all,

While I got some of the functionality of the codehaus maven plugin to
work (with lots of pain), I didn't get it to work completely. In
particular, I can't seem to get the tests to run...

So, here is the question... Can someone please post a simple example
project that would:
1) Work in Eclipse to run in hosted mode as well as run tests within
Eclipse by right-clicking on the test/Run...
2) Work through maven, i.e., everything actually compiles and tests
with 'mvn clean test'.

I would highly appreciate if someone can post a zipped up copy of a
sample app that does that.

Thanks,
Yaakov.

What I have so far (which works if you remove the single test file,
i.e., without testing part) is here:
http://www.tbiq.com/downloads/szBlankWeb.zip

All you have to do is unzip it, go to Eclipse and go to File-Import-
Existing Projects into Workspace...

Charlie Collins

Jul 22, 2009, 1:57:11 PM7/22/09
to gwt-maven
Try the codehaus gwt-maven-plugin list for questions that pertain to
that plugin, please.