JSNI

GWT-ext developers Groups

Apr 13, 2010, 8:07:44 AM4/13/10
to GWT-Ext Developer Forum
Hello Friends,
My question to all you is that Can we call third party .js file
through the JSNI (java script native interface)?

I want to use recaptcha's js files into my GWT...

your friend
Ankit

Patrizio De Michele

Apr 29, 2010, 3:31:31 AM4/29/10
to gwt...@googlegroups.com
gwt supports using jsni (if i remember correctly since version 1.7)
so search on google.....or ask on the gwt googlegroup.....

Bhavik

May 14, 2010, 3:55:55 AM5/14/10
to GWT-Ext Developer Forum
Hey Ankit,

Have u already added any external JS to ur project... if not add it to
public resource folder...

then make entry into projectname.gwt.xml file

and then u can directly call any function from ur external JS file
from ur JSNI method in your class....

Enjoy...

- Bhavik

Horacio TONOU