Refreshing in IE

raj

Jul 17, 2010, 7:05:15 AM7/17/10
to GWT-Ext Developer Forum
Dear GWT-Ext Team,

I am new to GWT-ext, i am developing one small application using GWT,
I have one grid which is having four fields, from that one of the
field
is a CheckBox, when selection of that checkbox i am opening a seperate
panel which is adding to the RootPanel, but what my problem is when
on selection of multiple CheckBoxes and deselection of checkbox i am
reloading the grid uand panel, here in IE8 browser showing busy
icon,
it is going forever, but it is working fine with FireFox Mozilla, I
don't know
what happening with IE8.

And another place, when onclick of list of icons i am opening a new
Window,
when i close that window open another Window same problem in IE8
browser.(It is showing busy icon)

And also I want to know the how to refresh multiple forms in a same
page. here refreshing different forms having
some problems.

When I add a tree elements tree is not refreshing data in IE, but in
Mozilla it is working fine.

If you having solutions for the above problems, please give me your
suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

Raj.