java mail

anns

Apr 27, 2010, 2:53:21 AM4/27/10
to GWT-Ext Developer Forum
hi,
I want to send mail with attachment.. i have created two files
sendMail.java and sendMailButtonClickListener.java.......... while
executing this files i'm getting the error like this....

[ERROR] Errors in 'file:/home/annapooranir/workspace/djApp_test/src/
ar/com/fdvs/dj/example/client/widgets/
SendMailButtonClickListener.java'
[ERROR] Line 373: No source code is available for type
ar.com.fdvs.dj.example.server.services.SendReportMail; did you forget
to inherit a required module?
Finding entry point classes
[ERROR] Unable to find type
'ar.com.fdvs.dj.example.client.DJApp'
[ERROR] Hint: Previous compiler errors may have made this
type unavailable
[ERROR] Hint: Check the inheritance chain from your module;
it may not be inheriting a required module or a module may not be
adding its source path entries properly

pls anyone help me to fix this problem... thank you!!!

Patrizio De Michele

Apr 29, 2010, 3:28:10 AM4/29/10
to gwt...@googlegroups.com
seems that you are using client-side some java class that is from the server side...
bye pat