PagingToolbar move into pages problem

virchete

Apr 4, 2010, 4:52:22 PM4/4/10
to GWT-Ext Developer Forum
Hello, I have a problem in the Gwt EXT integration...

I have a grid with pagination and with some filters with a high logic.
In the onClick of one button that make the filter of the grid, in that
event, I need to have the hability of loop to all the register of the
grid, not only the registers that are in my page.

When I access to the store of the grid and display the getTotalCount
or getCount I obtained the max page grid registers. I can't use the
filterBy because previosly I have to loop to all the registers.

I am getting crazy. I didn't know how to do or if gwt ext have the
hability to do that. I hope it has, because I showed to my boss and he
really likes the pagination...

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Patrizio De Michele

Apr 10, 2010, 8:57:49 AM4/10/10
to gwt...@googlegroups.com
Hi i'm not an expert about paging...but if you want to apply the filter
on all the data...maybe you have to filter data on the server side...
so it'll arrive already filtered...
but as i have already said...
i'm not a paging expert...
bye pat

In data 04 aprile 2010 alle ore 23:52:22, virchete