IncompatibleRemoteServiceException

Swapnil Shukla

Jul 26, 2011, 1:55:31 AM7/26/11
to GWT Dispatch
SEVERE: contestingService: An IncompatibleRemoteServiceException was
thrown while processing this call.
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IncompatibleRemoteServiceException:
This application is out of date, please click the refresh button on
your browser. ( Could not locate requested method
'getAllQuestions(in.verse.contestservice.vo.ContestVO)' in interface
'in.verse.contestui.client.remote.ClientContestService' )

As I understand this exception was due of caching because the error
which it is throwing was not valid. I created a new client side
service and added this particular method and it worked, so my
assumption is that there is some caching done somewhere which is not
getting cleared.

Does anybody have any idea ?