gwt-dispatch: need to define <servlet> in web.xml?

myxjtu

Sep 19, 2012, 1:12:02 PM9/19/12
to gwt-di...@googlegroups.com
I am new to gwt-dispatch. I was reading the sample code at https://github.com/rombert/gwt-dispatch-sample.

For the project "dispatch-sample-manual", I noticed that there is no <servlet> defined in web.xml.  The reason I raised this question is: I tried to follow the sample and added new Action/Result code to an existing project. But when I run the code (in Eclipse) in dev mode, the server side code (like SimpleDispatchServlet) is never get called.

I am kind of stuck now. Your input is much appreciated. Thanks

Robert Munteanu

Sep 28, 2012, 2:32:50 AM9/28/12
to gwt-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Have you tried using Maven with 'mvn gwt:run' ?

Robert

--
Sent from my (old) computer