Bootstrap Modal function not working with IE!

Satheesh1988

Aug 24, 2012, 12:35:02 PM8/24/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
HI,
          I am started using Bootstrap CSS code from few days ago. Using the Bootstrap code, I am trying to close the popup page. The page works fine in all Browsers except IE. I'm using    IE8. It's really terrific. Can You guys light on this? Please!

The code i am using "AlertBlock widget".

In IE,close-box "x" symbol is not displaying.

Any suggestions to handle this case in IE please!.

Deepak

Aug 25, 2012, 5:27:18 AM8/25/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
The same issue happened for me too in IE. Any updates?

Ohashi, Keisuke

Aug 25, 2012, 7:03:31 AM8/25/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com

Thanks.

I'll check tomorrow.

Regards.

--
keisuke oohashi

keisuke oohashi

Aug 26, 2012, 4:32:07 AM8/26/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
Sorry.
Please give me some time.

Ohashi, Keisuke

Aug 26, 2012, 10:57:21 PM8/26/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
Umm..

I tried it in IE8, but I could show close anchor.

I tested like below ui.xml.

<b:Modal ui:field="modal" dynamicSafe="true" animation="true"
closeVisible="true" title="My Modal" backdrop="STATIC">
<b:AlertBlock close="true" heading="test">
<b:Paragraph>Test</b:Paragraph>
</b:AlertBlock>
</b:Modal>

Could you send your ui.xml?

Satheesh1988

Aug 27, 2012, 11:10:07 AM8/27/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
         Regret, for the delayed response. We have given a try. As per the code which you have used. It's works fine for us now. Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks, once Again.

Ohashi, Keisuke

Aug 27, 2012, 11:13:38 AM8/27/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com

Hi Satheesh.

Thanks for your reply.
that's great. :)

Regards.

--
keisuke oohashi

Ramesh Kumar

Aug 20, 2013, 6:46:10 AM8/20/13
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com, arnoldk...@gmail.com
For me also bootstrap modal is not working in IE10 i tried a lot. Any idea friends?