Dropdown and DropdownButton and panel below

Radoslaw Pujan

Sep 28, 2012, 4:19:07 AM9/28/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
When you have an empty dropdown list then it is still shown on the screen as a small bar when I click Dropdown or Dropdown button.
Does anyone know how to hide it?
I want to do that because of 2 cases:
1. List may be empty, because user is not logged in so it shouldnt doesnt show the dropdown list.
2. For a Dropdown button I show my own panel as typical dropdownlist panel is too simple and I need to put some buttons and edit boxes there (Login panel)

So that is why I would need to hide those small empty dropdown panels if it is possible.
Anyone can help?

Ohashi, Keisuke

Sep 28, 2012, 4:44:57 AM9/28/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
Hi.
Is it meens when user click dropdown, you need non shown popup?

If so you should add .disable css class to dropdown trigger.
the dropdown trigger can get by Dropdown#getTriggerWidget().