Table widget in gwt-bootstrap

hkarakose .

Aug 31, 2013, 1:56:00 PM8/31/13
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Table widget does not seem to work. And there should be some Tbody widget I guess. Is this widget not complete?

Joshua Godi

Sep 1, 2013, 6:14:28 PM9/1/13
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
GWT-Bootstrap applies css styles to the GWT CellTable / DataGrid. So using those two GWT widgets will get you the table functionality that you desire.

hkarakose .

Sep 2, 2013, 1:56:42 AM9/2/13
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I contributed minor updates to Table widget and it seem to be enough for me. I am using as below:

<bi:Table ui:field="roomListTable" striped="true" hover="true" bordered="true" addStyleNames="pull-left"> <bi:TableHeader addStyleNames="text-center"> Current Tic Tac Toe Games </bi:TableHeader> <TR> <TD>No games yet</TD> </TR> </bi:Table>

Note that I needed to add a namespace for incubator package as below:

<ui:UiBinder xmlns:ui='urn:ui:com.google.gwt.uibinder'
xmlns:g='urn:import:com.google.gwt.user.client.ui'
xmlns:b='urn:import:com.github.gwtbootstrap.client.ui'
xmlns:bi='urn:import:com.github.gwtbootstrap.client.ui.incubator'

I will also have a look at CellTable/DataGrid widgets. Thanks for the information.