Closing AccordionGroup inside a Modal closes Modal as well

Ramin Maelstrom

Aug 6, 2013, 3:27:05 PM8/6/13
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a Modal window within which I have a AccordionGroup. When I close the AccordionGroup the parent Modal window is also closed. The trouble is that I have no way of stopping it, at least I couldn't find any way. The only thing that I found is that if the user closes the Modal itself, inside onHide(Event event), event.getEventTarget() and event.getCurrentEventTarget() are the same. But this is too late and does not give me any control of cancelling the hide() action.

Has anybody come across this problem? Is there a solution to resolve this?

Thanks a lot.