Breadcrumbs problem

Andriy Slyusar

Nov 6, 2012, 4:34:45 AM11/6/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm new to get-bootstrap. I try to add breadcrumbs like:

<b:Breadcrumbs ui:field="bread1">
    <b:NavLink>Home</b:NavLink>
    <b:NavLink>Account</b:NavLink>
    <b:NavLink>Setting</b:NavLink>
</b:Breadcrumbs>

but it creates only empty line. Using inspect can find next in page :

<ul class="breadcrumb"></ul>

I using GWT 2.4 and gwt-bootstrap-2.1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.

Thanks for help.

Ohashi, Keisuke

Nov 6, 2012, 4:44:59 AM11/6/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andriy.
How did you add Breadcrumbs to any panel? and which browser did you use?

Andriy Slyusar

Nov 6, 2012, 5:16:07 AM11/6/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
Yes I add it inside <g:HTMLPanel> and inside <b:Container>. I try on Chrome 22.0.1229.94 and Firefox 16.0.2. Maybe I am doing something wrong but it is not mentioned in documentation :)

Andriy Slyusar

Nov 6, 2012, 5:21:19 AM11/6/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for disturbing. But after reload eclipse all work correctly. Sorry for your time. You make a great job.

Ohashi, Keisuke

Nov 6, 2012, 5:34:17 AM11/6/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com

okay.