General Question

mash dev

Jul 11, 2015, 1:54:23 PM7/11/15
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I just had a look at gwt-bootstrap and it looks really good. While I considered using it, I was thinking, what gwt-bootstrap actually does and how its relation to the twitter bootstrap is. And why in general, gwt needs "wrapper" for jquery, bootstrap etc.

I tried to just put twitters bootstrap css/js in my gwt project and use it. But it didnt work. I guess its due the single window approach, but havent investigated any further. Can anyone illustrate why gwt needs a wrapper and what the wrapper/gwtBootstrap actually do?

Thanks in advance.

Regards Manuel