Accordion

Radoslaw Pujan

Mar 28, 2014, 11:29:12 AM3/28/14
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone knows how can I customize Accordion component?
It seems I cannot easily change color of the headers, not event font, etc (of course I did it with some tricks but it is not very clean solution).
Or for example how to add little arrow to each header (f.ex in triangle form) to inform user that this element can be opened.
Radek

Danilo Reinert

Mar 31, 2014, 11:33:04 AM3/31/14
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
You should use CSS to customize look'n'feel.
Check the official docs (http://getbootstrap.com/2.3.2/javascript.html#collapse) and search what appropriate classes you must customize.
Also, you can add css classes to the any widget's element with GWT API.

AccordionGroup supports putting icons. If you want some little arrow in each header, you can just set the arrow icon in each AccordionGroup.

--
D. Reinert