Bootstrap DropButton Display Issue

Satheesh1988

Sep 26, 2012, 9:30:36 AM9/26/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
        I am using Bootstrap Dropdown-button. I am trying to keep my Header and Sub-header position as fixed. In the content section, i am  using Dropdown-button for some action. Here, after i made the  Header and Sub-header position as fixed. When i scrolls the page. The dropdown-button gets goes over[above] the Header. Actually it should goes underneath the Header.

For your reference, I have attached the screen-shot the problematic button.

Any Suggestion on this please!.

Thanks,
Satheesh.
Dropdownbutton.png

Satheesh1988

Sep 27, 2012, 2:15:43 AM9/27/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
Any Update on this Please!

Ohashi, Keisuke

Sep 27, 2012, 2:30:06 AM9/27/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com

Hi
Could you send your ui.xml markup?

Regards.

--
keisuke oohashi

Ohashi, Keisuke

Sep 27, 2012, 2:38:21 AM9/27/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
or I guess You should add z-index style to your headers.

Satheesh1988

Sep 30, 2012, 3:06:26 AM9/30/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
         Regret for the delayed response I'm out of office. I will update you. Once i give a try.

Thanks,
satheesh

Satheesh1988

Oct 3, 2012, 8:19:21 AM10/3/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

            Thanks, By adding z-index to header resolved my issue.

Thanks Again,

Ohashi, Keisuke

Oct 3, 2012, 8:54:28 AM10/3/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com