DateTimeBoxAppended needs a delegated method reconfigure() from DateTimeBoxBase?

rickyhu...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2013, 5:29:01 AM6/25/13
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

      I can not update new settings(like maxView, minView, minuteStep etc.) to the element without the delegated reconfigure(). I checked the method setMinView() at line 234 of  DateTimeBoxAppended.class and found it just set a field of 'box' to the passed in parameter but not set directly to the element. So if we call dateTimeBoxAppended.setMinView(ViewMode.HOUR) will get no effect. I turn to use DateTimeBox which has reconfigure() method to replace DateTimeBoxAppended. After calling of setMinView() I call reconfigure() and then it take effects. I use gwt-bootstrap-2.2.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar. I want to use DateTimeBoxAppended if I can set it's attributes on the fly. Is there any other way to do that?