Alert and fadeout

Radoslaw Pujan

Dec 21, 2012, 2:00:32 PM12/21/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
When I use Alert.close() it fades out beautifuly.
However when I use Alert.setVisible(false) it just simply dissapears.
Does anyone know how can I do Alert fade (animate) when I use method setVisible(false)?

I do not want to use close() method as I do not want to recreate object again. That is why setVisible is necessary.

Joshua Godi

Dec 27, 2012, 10:12:35 AM12/27/12
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
Alert.close() will close out the panel with jQuery. Giving you that animation. To do that yourself, you can use GQuery, which is a handy GWT-jQuery library, that will let you do these affects with all of your widgets.