Javascript is not attaching to the DOM

Yogish Nayak

Jan 12, 2015, 4:35:39 AM1/12/15
to gwt-bo...@googlegroups.com
I have got one issue here. I am using bootstrap css and gwt in my application.
In my uibinder page, I am using gwt textbox, and applying a style ("date") as shown below.

    <g:TextBox styleName="span11 date"></g:TextBox>

Also bootstrap-datepicker.js and related bootstrap css files have been attached. On loading of a html, I am running the below script.

    $( document ).ready(function() {
        $('.date').datepicker({
            format: 'm/d/yyyy',
            showWeek: true,
            startDate: 'today',
            autoclose: true,
          });
    });

Still bootstrap datepicker popup is not coming on focus of a gwt textbox.

Also, I tried the otherway round, by injecting the js file and using JSNI approach.

Still it didn't worked..

Also, when I open the browser console (using F12), and paste the above javascript snippet, it works fine.

Is there anything settings/configurations needs to be done?

Is GWT is blocking the javascript execution???

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!

Thanks