Text rendering does not work

Fabs

Nov 10, 2013, 8:06:37 AM11/10/13
to gwen-...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

I would really like to use GwenCS with OpenTK however text does not render correctly.

Using the win_samples_2.zip binaries, the OpenTK sample program works, however all text is replaced with white rectangles. Compiling the current SVN source gives the same result. A screenshot is attached.

I'm not sure what could be causing this problem, so I thought I'd post here and see if anyone else is having similar issues. The SFML sample works perfectly.
opentk-gwen-dotnet.png

Raymond Ellis

Nov 11, 2013, 4:06:41 AM11/11/13
to gwen-...@googlegroups.com
Some where in your code, (likely just before text rendering)  you are disabling textures. In OpenTK it would look like: GL.Disable(EnableCap.Texture2D);