how do I completely remove Google Web Designer

David de Beer

Mar 10, 2016, 7:48:22 AM3/10/16
to Google Web Designer beta
I recently had to remove some windows updates, after which google web designer stopped working properly. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, and now it isn't even opening properly.
I think there might be a glitch being caused by the updates that were removed (and now re-installed).

How can i completely remove the google web designer, and all it's files and settings that normally get left behind, so that i can do a "new" install to see if that fixes the problem.
Message has been deleted