Dynamic Content Issue

benedikt....@hometogo.de

May 3, 2016, 12:19:44 PM5/3/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi community,

I created a dynamic banner template in GWD to use with my product feed in adwords. I binded elements as seen in the screenshot. It works fine for all elements except the headline text, which appears as several feed elements at the same time (see screenshot).

I tried several options, it keeps showing more than one headline text at once. Has anyone come across a similar issue so far? As mentioned, all the other elements show correctly...

Many thanks in advance!

Ben

Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 18.17.19.png
Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 18.17.51.png

ewschang

May 3, 2016, 2:30:00 PM5/3/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Benedikt,

Thanks for sending us the screenshots. I see that the Group Headline is using Repeat for each item in collection. Is the Group Headline being used in a Swipe gallery?

To better debug the problem, would you please send us your source files (before publish)? You can zip up the files and attach to this post or simply send it to gwd-s...@google.com.

Thanks,
Emily (GWD Team)

benedikt....@hometogo.de

May 4, 2016, 5:49:18 AM5/4/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi Emily thanks,

I sent a mail to the support, can't share the source file publicly unfortunately.

Best,

Ben