Can we link webdeginer html page to another normal html page after publishing ?

Aditya Prasun

Jun 24, 2015, 2:50:15 PM6/24/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to link a html page made in Google Web Designer to another HTML page after it has been published.
If so, then how ???

DCM_A...@auction.com

Jul 17, 2015, 11:40:20 PM7/17/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Open the doc using a code editor. Then you have access to everything in the HTML File. Obviously you need to know how to code.

DCM_A...@auction.com

Jul 17, 2015, 11:42:01 PM7/17/15
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
You can add this code for a simple text link:

Message has been deleted

Nathan Gilford

Jul 21, 2015, 7:52:14 PM7/21/15
to Google Web Designer beta
I think Aditya might mean more like inline frames?

alessandro.de.si...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2017, 1:11:02 AM3/10/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Really!? Really I canNOT link a text in my homepage to another, simply HTML page? Wow! :(

San Khong

Mar 10, 2017, 12:01:20 PM3/10/17
to Google Web Designer beta
Alessandro,

The question in this post is whether it can be done after the file is already published.  And that requires opening the html file in the text editor to add the link.

GWD is an HTML5 authoring tool so you can use it to add link to any webpage you want.  Let us know what problem you are having with adding link and we can help you further.

San
Google Web Designer team