URGENT Design view is completely grey after re-opening file

ben.sc...@sciascia.co.nz

Aug 31, 2016, 9:17:48 PM8/31/16
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi There,

I've just opened a file created about an hour ago but GWD displays a huge grey box where the design view normally is (see attached).

Weirdly the page size was set to a huge random size but after re-sizing back to 728x90 the box persists.

The file previews fine in the browser but I can no longer work on it because I can't see anything - does anyone know how to fix, I'm on deadline!

Also, is GWD still in active development? The software seems plagued by annoying oversights and bugs - can't copy/paste keyframes, no UI line-height control, switching between code/design views is painful.

Anyway, any pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Ben