DoubleClick Creative Safari Issue

juliann...@wmglobal.com

Apr 17, 2018, 11:32:03 AM4/17/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi there,

We have an HTML5 dynamic creative in DoubleClick Studio. But I seem to be having an issue with the css animation in Safari.
When ever you click on the creative which takes you to the Exit URL it breaks the animation by deactivating the current animation.

Has anyone experienced this before and found a solution to solving this?

I noticed this used to happen in Google Web Designer as well at once stage.

San Khong

Apr 17, 2018, 1:38:55 PM4/17/18
to gwd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Julianne,

It sounds like your file has animation delay which Safari does not work really well with, in your case, after switching tabs. What you can do is to insert a keyframe at time 0 to remove animation delay. This is similar to this post.

Hope it helps.
San
Google Web Designer team

juliann...@wmglobal.com

Apr 18, 2018, 7:27:19 AM4/18/18
to Google Web Designer beta
Hi San,
thank you so much for your speedy response.

I think I understand what is needed but I have added a snippet of the css animation I'm using.
Can you have a look and advise on what is needed to be done?

.Enable #frame1_text1 {
-webkit-animation: 3s ease Slideleftin 0.20s forwards;
animation: 3s ease Slideleftin 0.20s forwards;
}

@keyframes Slideleftin {
0% {
transform: translateX(165px);